Our Solutions: Media Filtration
Our Stratus model boasts the key filtration features of a K-Factor Filter without the bells and whistles. This simple, cost effective solution delivers standardized media filtration specifically designed for your application.
- Body Material: Offered in Painted Carbon Steel & 304 SS
- Vertical Float Switch
- Interance Gate
- Simplified Control Panel with VFD
How the K-Factor Filter Stratus Works
- The liquid flow enters the K-Factor Stratus Filter via the header box which evenly distributes the stream across preselected and appropriate media.
- The contaminated liquid is confined between two sealing wheels employing the media to capture the solids.
- As the liquid level between the two sealing wheels rises, a fluid level float sensor initiates the cleaning cycle. During this sequence fresh media is automatically introduced and the soiled media exits the filter.
- Throughout the process, solids-free filtered liquid is returned to the process for reuse.
For more information on the one-of-a-kind Stratus contact K-Factor Filter at 1-855-593-7301.