Our Solutions: Magnetic Separator
K-Factor’s patented GT-MAG is a fully automatic, self-cleaning, magnetic filtration system. The GT-MAG’s innovative design has few moving parts and requires no consumables translating into zero down time and maintenance-free operation. Features include a “Smart” VFD control panel, inclined magnetic conveyor, and a transparent visual inspection tunnel (the Crystal Ball).
- 304 Stainless Steel Body
- Programmable AB VFD
- 1/2 HP Motor
- Overflow Switch
- Bolt-on Clear PVC tunnel (Crystal Ball)
- Lexan Transparent Cover
- Clamp-on PVC Tunnel
- Tank Level & Pump Control
- AB PLC/HMI Control
- Diaphragm Pump System
How the GT-MAG Works
- Particulate loaded liquid enters the GT-MAG via the inlet header and is isolated in the first phase conical compartment.
- Passing through the GT-MAG’s inclined gravity tunnel the liquid is exposed to the powerful magnetic conveyor.
- Ferrous particles are secured and discharged to the collection tube while particle-free water flows into a separate second phase compartment.
- The accumulated ferrous particles automatically drop into an isolated clear inspection window (The Crystal Ball) where optimal filtration performance can be verified visually.
For more information on the one-of-a-kind GT-MAG contact K-Factor Filter at 1-855-593-7301.