Our Solutions: Media Filtration
Premium K-Factor Filters
The K-Factor Filter system offers the most advanced technology and is the flagship of our fleet. Engineered and designed to suit countless industrial applications where the removal of unwanted solids from liquids is required. The K-Factor Filter is a fully automated, self-cleaning system that saves you money by eliminating maintenance and downtime.
- Painted Carbon Steel
- Vertical Float Switch
- Horizontal Level Sensor
- Entrance and Exit Swing Guards
- Bearing Guards
- Electrical & Control Panel features:
- AB MicroLogix 1400 PLC
- AB 7″ Panel screen
- 1/2 HP VFD for Conveyor Speed Control
- 1/2 HP Motor
- Roll of appropriate Media
- Media Bin
- Aquence Coated Carbon Steel Body
- 304 Stainless Steel Body
- Heavy Duty Stand
- Tank Mounted
- Seal Wheel – Seal Composition/Characteristics
- Inlet and Outlet Valve Size and Location
- Foam Reduction Header Box
- Media Out Sensor Kit
- Float Shower
- Overflow Protection
- Control Panel
- Rewinder Option
- Level Control Pump Control
- Customized Power Feed (240V, 380V, 575V etc.)
- Upper Cover with Transparent Window
- Support for alternate PLC brands/versions
How the K-Factor Filter Works
- The liquid flow enters the K-Factor Filter via the header box which evenly distributes the stream across preselected and appropriate media.
- The contaminated liquid is confined between two sealing wheels employing the media to capture the solids.
- As the liquid level between the two sealing wheels rises, a fluid level float sensor initiates the cleaning cycle. During this sequence fresh media is automatically introduced and the soiled media exits the filter.
- Throughout the process, solids-free filtered liquid is returned to the process for reuse.
For more information on the one-of-a-kind Premium KFF contact K-Factor Filter at 1-855-593-7301.